Lloyds Pacific Plastics is a key supplier of the thermoplastic rubber Santoprene. It’s long life and hard-wearing qualities mean Santoprene glazing gaskets are frequently specified for commercial buildings.
In static curtain walls and dynamic weatherstrips, you need high quality seals for dependable installed performance. On the other hand, you want economy that won’t cripple profits. With thermoset rubbers such as EPDM, neoprene or silicone, you’ve always been forced to settle for one or the other. Not anymore-now there’s Santoprene thermoplastic rubber.
Because Santoprene combines vulcanized rubber characteristics with thermoplastic processing ease, you have the opportunity to reap the benefits of high installed performance and manufacturing economy in applications such as these.
- Richard Dinning - Ph: 0427 185 705
- Jim Quinn NSW/ACT - Ph: 0428 787 287
Static Curtain Walls:
- Setting blocks
- Wedge gaskets.
Skylight Glazing and Sealing:
- Cost efficient gaskets
- Compatible with polycarbonate materials
- Leaf seals, circular bulb seals
- Finned bulb seals for high-performance window and door use
- Glazing bead systems
- Bulbs weatherstrips for value-added performance in commercial and residential installations
Structural Silicone Glazing:
- For head and sill gaskets in two-sided window units.