Plastic Extrusion & Co-Extruded Products
The benefits of these plastic Co-Extruded Seals are that they are manufactured from Thermoplastic Rubber with a Rigid backing resulting in a low compression set, excellent weatherability and cold temperature flexibility, ease of application, reduced labour costs and minimisation of shrinkage.
8 Good Reasons to purchase the co-extruded captive wedge
- A Captive Wedge that will not fall or roll out of the Pocket.
- Ability to pre-fabricate Section in Factory with one gasket in place.
- Cuts Site Labour down by 50% as only one side needs to be fitted with a gasket.
- Factory Labour is cheaper than Site Labour.
- Payments of Site Allowance are reduced.
- Less time is required to complete the work and on many occasions one man may be required instead of two.
- Because Captive is already in place, this can often save on scaffolding as work can be completed from inside.
- Protects glass on site, often aluminium extrusion can collect grit and grime which can damage glass.
Jim Quinn NSW/ACT – Ph: 0428 787 287
Mark Boyle VIC/SA/TAS - Ph: 0407 391 761
Richard Francis WA – Ph: 0458 581 225
Wayne Clues QLD/Nthn NSW - Ph: 0408 875 236